C.I. class 9/17/15: Beauty

Hello current returning, and past, C.I. students!

I am excited about the start of our new semester!  Last night was a lot of fun!

To those of you who are returning:  Welcome back!!  I was so glad to see all of you, and so happy to see you welcoming the new students and sharing your encouragement and words of wisdom!  

To those of you past students who can't return to C.I. class this semester:  We'll miss you a lot!  Please keep in touch with me!  I'd love to hear from you!  (Also, please let me know if you want me to keep you on the mailing list for class emails...  I will be making the new email list soon, and if you write me this week to say you'd like to keep getting C.I. class emails, I'll keep you on it!).  

Here's our first TED talk of the semester; it's on our new subject, "Beauty," and we'll be discussing this talk next week on 9/17!:

Cameron Russell:  Looks aren't everything.  Believe me, I'm a model.  

More soon!  

Sincerely, Abbie

PS  If you know any of the new students, please let them know that I'll be writing to them as well as soon as I get their email addresses!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment