C.I. class 9/26: Oceania (including Australia)

Hi C.I. classmates!  

I hope you've all had a lovely Moon Festival!
Thanks for a wonderful class last time!  Please see my other email for a class review!
This week on 9/26, we'll still be concentrating on Oceania (including Australia)!  

I hope for more exciting presentations from all of you!  I loved last week's presentations, and I was so happy to hear from all of you!  

As a class on 9/26, we'll discuss the plight of Oceania's "disappearing islands," and if anyone wants to tell us more about what you know about this situation, please feel free to share!    

See:
Endangered Islands

and/or:
Rising sea level puts island nations like Nauru at risk

More soon! 
Take care everyone, and try to stay dry!!

Sincerely, Abbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment