C.I. class 06/04/2015: Creativity Powers Science

Dear Class,

Happy June!  The weather is heating up!  I hope you are all staying cool!  

This week (tomorrow!) we will go over the article I sent out last week:

Since we didn't have time to discuss it last week, I decided not to give you anything new to read this week!   Tomorrow we can read and talk about this interesting article!  

Last week, we started class with a creative exercise and I was impressed at how the participants jumped right into it.  You are natural actors!  And each performance was original and creative!

We also had FOUR presentations last week!  Thank you so much to Lydia, Jacky, David, and Julia!!  

I will share the notes on their presentations when I come home from my class this evening; I'm almost finished writing them but not quite; in the meanwhile please let me share a couple of other links with you!!:

a poem (I'm sharing it because of Lydia's presentation last week!): 
"Invictus" by William Ernest Henley

a youtube clip (I'm sharing this one because of Joanne's comments last week!):  
Questions Are the New Answers, with Warren Berger

a second youtube clip (this one comes to us from Julia's presentation last week!):
The Ron Clark Academy:  Kids who enjoy going to school  

Look for another email from me in a few hours!  For now, enjoy the links!!  

Sincerely, Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment